Terms & Conditions
Legends of Leipers Car Show is being held as a community event for the general public, partial proceeds will be donated to the Boy/Girl Scouts of America and Williamson County 4H Club.
The following Terms and Conditions for Legends of Leipers Car Show (hereinafter referred to as “Legends” or “Team”) are provided to each of the vendors as part of our effort to make this experience and that of our guests, as safe and enjoyable as possible. Please abide by these rules and comply with the terms stated below:
1. Date: Legends of Leipers Car Show date is, Saturday November 2nd, (8am- 2 pm)
2. Location: The Pow-Wow Field located in the historic village of Leiper’s Fork, TN. For purposes of directions it would be the open field adjacent to 4121 Old Hillsboro Road, Franklin, TN.
3. Booth Space & Rental Fees: Booth fees are $75 for 14’x14’, $125 for 14’x28’ free standing space (you provide tent(s), tables, chairs, displays). If you need a larger space, please contact us at http://legendsofleipers.com or (615) 319.4774. Electricity is NOT available (see below). Booth fees/deposits may be paid online via our website http://legendsofleipers.com.or mailed to: Country Boy c/o Legends of Leipers, 4141 Old Hillsboro Road, Franklin, TN 37064. Please reference “Legends of Leipers” in your check memo and make check out to Jfact, LLC. Please note that your $25 deposit is non-refundable but will be applied toward the total balance due.
I understand that once I check in at event location, that I am responsible for loss or damage to my items, as well as any injury I and anyone working at my booth may incur at the venue. I understand that my booth space is not secured until full payment of my registration fee has been paid.
4. Cancellation, Refund Policy & Returned Checks: October 15th is the deadline to cancel and receive a refund, minus the $25 deposit. No fees will be refunded for cancellation after this date. There will be a $30 fee for returned check due to insufficient funds.
5. Electricity: No electricity will be available
6. Hours of Operation: All vendors should be prepared to commence business on, Saturday, November 2nd by 8a. ALL vehicles and trailers must be moved to Vendor Parking at least 30 minutes prior to opening for business at the times listed in this paragraph. Admission fee for shoppers is $0. You are expected to maintain continuous operation throughout the day. This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. The safety of our vendors, volunteers, staff and guests is our number one priority. In the event of a safety issue beyond our control, we reserve the right to alter the posted hours of operation, including setup and breakdown.
7. Vendor Attendance & Behavior: We require booths be open throughout the entire sale and that someone be in attendance in your booth during the advertised hours of operation. All vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a respectable business manner. No obscene language, and no loud music.
8. Product Sales: The Legends of Leipers Vendor Team shall have sole responsibility of determining whether items displayed and/or sold are appropriate for the sale. This is a kid friendly event, please be mindful of that with displays.
9. Jury Standards: We are seeking vendors that offer unique items, one of a kind merchandise. Vintage items (clothing, jewelry, toys, records, books, home décor, and car related items are welcomed. Vendors will be selected through a jury process. The jury reserves the right to limit the number of vendors in any given category. The jury reserves the right to make exceptions. If this is your first time at Legends of Leipers, along with a completed pre-application, please submit 4 photos (including a booth shot) and a $25 (non-refundable) deposit. If accepted, the deposit will be applied towards total booth fee. Photos and completed pre-application can be submitted on-line at http://legendsofleipers.com or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Country Boy c/o Legends of Leipers 4141 Old Hillsboro Road / Franklin, TN 37064. Deposits can made via website at http://legendsofleipers.com . Please provide a note that deposit is being mailed or was paid on-line.
10. The following are forbidden and will be strictly enforced:
- No drugs;
- No fireworks or explosives;
- The sale of live animals is prohibited;
- No visual or written pornography, materials or other creations or images which, in the sole opinion of The Legends of Leipers Team is objectionable, may be sold or exhibited at the show.
11. Tennessee Sales and Use Tax Permit: Each vendor will be responsible for collecting and reporting any sales tax accumulated during the sale.
12. Safety and Security: Please always use appropriate safety measures and report any hazardous/unsafe conditions immediately to us. Legends of Leipers cannot, and will not, assume responsibility for your property while on these premises, nor for property left behind. I (and those associated with my booth) agree to adhere to the rules and regulations set forth by the Team.
13. Unauthorized Use: Vendors may not sub-let their booth space in whole or part without consent of Legends of Leipers Vendor Committee. You may authorize another person or entity to share your booth space with approval from the committee. To acquire approval, you must include the name of the person or entity you authorize to use your booth in the Vendor Application or by email to email@example.com . Vendors who are authorized a shared space will be responsible for collecting shared fees from said partner and submitting payment in full to Country Boy c/o Legends of Leipers, 4141 Old Hillsboro Road, Franklin, TN 37064 (in the memo identify “Legends of Leipers”).
14. Delivery/Set Up and Breakdown: Set up will begin Friday, November1st from 8a-5p. Breakdown will commence at the close of the sale on Saturday, November 2nd after 2p. Any further questions can be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Parking: Vendor vehicles are limited to two (2) vehicles, (1) trailer per booth space.
16. Camping: Sorry, but no camping is available or allowed on the property.
17. Booth Construction and Displays: Vendors are allowed to erect free-standing displays. All merchandise shall be clearly priced and tagged.
18. Transfer of Booth Spaces: Booth spaces may not be exchanged, please accept the booth location assigned to you. There are no undesirable spaces. Questions can be addressed at email@example.com.
19. Maintenance/Cleanup: Trash receptacles will be provided throughout the premises. It is each vendor’s responsibility to keep your area clean and orderly.
Any items that might attract critters should be stored in a plastic tub with an air-tight lid.
20. Porters: Volunteers acting as porters for large item pick-ups will be available. These are volunteers and is a goodwill gesture extended to both vendor and shopper. Porters are not responsible for items, or any breakage while transporting goods.
21. WiFi Service: Although the Pow-Wow Field is located in the heart of Leiper’s Fork, cell service can be sketchy depending on your service provider. AT&T and Sprint work well in the field. Verizon has limited coverage. If your sales depend on using a mobile payment service, please plan accordingly on processing payments in offline mode.
22. ATM: There is one ATM in Leiper’s Fork and is located at the Leiper’s Fork Market located at the South end of Leipers Fork Village
23. General Release: By signing this
agreement, I grant to Legends of Leipers, the right to take photographs of me,
co-workers, friends and family in connection with the above-identified event. I
authorize Legends of Leipers, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and
publicize the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Legends of
Leipers may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any
lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
or any publicity, illustration, advertising and web content.
1. Legends of Leipers, Hamhead LLC, Jfact LLC and Gooch House, LLC shall not be liable for any damage to or theft of any property of the Vendor or Vendor’s contractors, guests, customers and invitees. This includes but is not limited to fire, rain damage, vandalism, natural intruders, or electrical malfunction. By execution of this Release, Vendor hereby releases and holds Legends of Leipers, Hamhead, LLC, Jfact LLC and Gooch House, LLC harmless for any claims relating to such damage or theft.
2. Legends of Leipers, Hamhead LLC, Jfact LLC and Gooch House, LLC shall not be liable for any injuries to the Vendor or Vendor’s contractors, guests or invitees. This includes, but is not limited to injuries caused by fire, rain damage, or electrical malfunction, or any other injuries or damages that happen while on the Gooch House, LLC premises. By executing this Release, Vendor hereby releases and holds Legends of Leipers, Hamhead LLC, Jfact LLC, Gooch House, LLC and their volunteers harmless for any claims relating to such injuries.
3. Vendor shall be liable for and shall indemnify and hold harmless Legends of Leipers, Hamhead LLC, Jfact LLC and Gooch House, LLC owners, staff and volunteers against and from any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, penalties, actions, suits, claims, damages, expenses, disbursements (including legal fees and expenses), or costs of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way relating to or arising out of any activities of Vendor and its owners. Neither the owners of any interest in
Legends of Leipers , Hamhead LLC, Jfact LLC and Gooch House, LLC shall be liable to Vendor or Vendor’s contractors, guests, invitees and/or customers while on or about the premises or the adjoining grounds, for any loss, expense, or damage, either to person or property, sustained by reason of any condition of Legends of Leipers , Hamhead LLC, Jfact LLC and Gooch House, LLC or for the act of another person whatsoever.
4. Vendors hereby waive all claims for damages or injury to persons or property sustained by Vendor or any person claiming through Vendor resulting from any accident or occurrence in or upon any part of the premises or adjoining grounds. Vendor agrees to pay on demand Legends of Leipers, Hamhead LLC, Jfact LLC and Gooch House, LLC expenses including reasonable attorney fees and court costs (including any cost of appeal) incurred in enforcing any obligation of Vendor under this Release and in the amount of any judgement tendered.
5. This Release shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee and venue for any proceeding brought hereunder shall be in Williamson County, TN.
I have read and agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions as set forth in the 2019 Legends of Leipers Car Show Vendor Agreement
Authorized Signer Date of Signature
CLICK HERE to download the complete vendor package